Every festival is celebrated with pomp and grandeur. We enjoy ourselves to the fullest. Festivals are a time for us to unite, rejoice, and celebrate. We celebrate with our near and dear ones, forgetting all the differences, keeping our rivalry at bay and setting an example for others. The joy of unity, oneness and togetherness is celebrated. All the deities and idols are worshipped in a grand manner. We thank God for giving us such a wonderful life and pray to Him to keep us happy, make us successful and bring prosperity in our family.
We burst crackers and fireworks to express our emotions. But we forget the fact that we are actually harming the animals as well as the environment. Pets get frightened when they hear loud noises and bangs. They feel uncomfortable and keep running from one place to the other in search of silence. Unfortunately, they don’t succeed and succumb to the nuisance. This has a negative impact on their health, leading to their extinction or worse, death.
Pets need to be pampered and loved all the time. We should ensure that they remain healthy and playful all the time. Like humans, pets also need someone to look after them and keep them happy. As pet owners, the best thing you can do is to love your pet and keep it healthy by giving it the best pet products available in the market.
Pets are also allergic to many foodstuffs and need to be taken to the vet regularly for body checkups. Before purchasing any foodstuff, it is important to check the manufacturer’s details and instructions for use. One of the most effective products for your pet is CBD Dog Care Tincture Oil. Made with natural hemp extracts, this oil helps in keeping your pet healthy and free of any ailment.
This oil contains no THC content; hence it won’t cause a psychotic effect on your dog. This pet care oil is formulated with Hemp Oil and MCT Oil which are naturally obtained and will take charge on your pet’s health. This oil can help in alleviating pain, anxiety, joint problems and helps in promoting overall health and wellness. Many pet owners are now turning to CBD for the well-being of their pet and are quite satisfied with the results.
There are many festivals in a year. You should be prepared for them mentally and financially. There are many animals and creatures that face health issues during the festive season and we should be considerate towards them. Not only senior citizens, but children are also affected.
During the firework season, we celebrate and burst crackers, while our poor pets fear from loud noise and hunt for shelter. Now, we have the solution to this problem:
- Preparation: It is vital to be abreast with the local news and updates about your area. You should know what is happening in your vicinity. In case there is any preparation for a festival where fireworks will be displayed, ensure to keep your pet safe from undue stress and injury.
- Exercise: It is healthy for you as well as your pet to go for walks and training sessions. Your dog will be able to maintain his fitness and enhance his motor skills. This will make your pet calm in the evening and allow him to rest.
- Keep them indoors as much as possible: During firework displays, it is advised not to take your pet along with you. In case you are planning to leave them at home, appoint a person to look after them. Pets fear emptiness and loneliness.Also, don’t forget to shut all the doors and windows of your house. Pets cannot bear loud noises and bangs.
- Keep a watch on them: While you are enjoying watching fireworks from your window, it is not necessary for your pet to enjoy it as well. Pets may freeze in fear. Hence, it is important to keep a watch on their behavior and their movements. Don’t enforce any threats on them. Just allow them to be calm and give them lots of attention, love and care.
- Give them a safe space: All pets require a safe space and want to stay aloof from noisy environments. Try to install soundproof fittings on your window so that your pet stays calm and there is no disturbance. Buy him some toys and blankets to distract his mind and keep him away from deafening sounds.
- Replace the noise with soothing music: Play some soothing music on your television or radio set to entertain your pet. Play his favorite music. You can also try using a fan which provides white noise that can be useful in calming your pet.
- Distraction: Try to distract your pet with toys and treats so that he does not get affected by the noise outside. Try to play with him and make some of his favorite dishes.
- Try sound therapy: Try to introduce your pet to sound therapy where your pet will get accustomed to loud noises like honking of cars, drilling machines, etc. Such noises are heard all round and can be least avoided.
- Sedatives are a big threat: Avoid giving your pet sedatives as that may have an adverse impact on their health and may hamper their bodily functions.
- Try giving them CBD Pet care oil: Animals can also benefit from CBD. It is recommended to give your pet CBD oil that is especially formulated for their well-being and development. Kindly consult your veterinary expert before giving your pet CBD Pet care Oil. CBD for Pets can help your pet live a healthy lifestyle. It helps them cope with nausea, pain, anxiety, reduces joint discomfort, stimulates his appetite and promotes overall health and wellness.